- +Eric Sheninger jumped in some conversations this week which is always awesome! So much knowledge about how he deals with digital leadership.
- +Dwight Carter spoke to us about some awesomeness (not a real word) in his school.
- +Brian C talking about learning spaces on a budget.
- +Jay Posick and his full student assemblies to give teachers time.
- @joywright91 speaking about what she is trying with staff to catch that spark!
- @tedhiff talking about parent involvement and unique ways to engage stakeholders.
I have died and gone to edutopia! Ha, not really, I have just found people that are not afraid to share (brag) a bit about what they are doing. It makes me and all others be better. The problem with people is we always compare ourselves to others. That is so surface level. What is important is what you "take" form others and make your own. That is learning, growing, and growth mindset. I learned this week from all of them and more.
I learned that I am not them, I may never do those things, but through their encouragement about what they were doing, I am doing what is right! They don't have to say it, they only have to share... They have to take risks, chances, share their experiences.
I am not afraid as +Justin Schleider would state, "I want to be the best... that is what I strive for!" There is no shame in that. We all want that. We are not playing a game, we are doing what is best for our kids, so you better want to be the best or else you are not doing your job. Share it, push it, make me jealous, it makes me/us better for "our" kids! LOVE my #pln for another week.
Next week I might disagree with everything you say and write a horrible blog about how wrong you all are! Just kidding! HAHA